Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Heatguy - J...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I got my first issue of Newtype magazine, I read about two new anime series: Heatguy J, and Getbackers. I wanted to know if anyone else had more information on these two series... Thus a new topic is born.
I have the first two DVD's of heat guy J. I've watched the first four episodes and all togther it is a very good show. They choose some weird CG but other than that it is good. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Where do you buy them from? :mrgreen:
I bought them from animeniacs.com. That is where I buy most of my stuff. I need to support this site more. Big Grin
Yes, yes you do. Wink
I'm gonna try to scrape together a hundred dollar order from here. I know you guys have stuff I want. I have to go sub alot more so I can have more spare cash. :mrgreen:
I think www.animeniacs.com is having some serious problems. Customs is putting a lot of shit on hold. They have so much on back order. I'm scared that it might go out of business. Cry
I hope they don't! Sad Sad That is where I get my HK fix from! He was the first site I found that didn't try to rape me. Confusedweatdrop:
Exactly. Preach it brother man!!!! :mrgreen:
Big Grin Big Grin
They had the same problem this summer. Customs held their shit and then got it. The only thing that scares me is Robert Woodhead, CEO of Animeigo, is starting to fight HK DVDs with a passion. If only he put that much work into getting the rest of his liscensed series onto the market. :mrgreen: