Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Neon Genesis Evangelion Perfect Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greets. Im new to this board. Seems like a great community!

I know someone posted this earlier, but it never got a real answer before the thread skewed off topic.

Anyone seen the Neon Genesis Perfect Collection recently made available over at Animeniacs? Its seems real popular over there (they have it on backorder). Someone must have it! Anyone know which company released it? I'm waiting for it to arrive over there before I place an order, unless of course someone advises against it.

Thanks for the info!
No, because they are sold out seeing they didn't have their shipment in. Give it a week and I'll be holding the set in my hands.
Big Grin Give it a year and he may even watch some of it.
Oh, quiet you Confusedweatdrop: I got it so I could watch it. Anyhow, seems my mother did something stupid and in the end, she ended up mailing my money order without a stamp, so it came back. Now she sent it out again, so I'm thinking next thursday or friday, with all hope Confusedweatdrop:

Freeze on an unrelated note, how about you, me, and Jenn go get some food after you stop by?
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Freeze on an unrelated note, how about you, me, and Jenn go get some food after you stop by?

Can I come? Can I have Jenn?!? :mrgreen:
First off, she's Freeze's fiancee. Second off, once I kill him...err...I mean...once he passes away, she's mine. So no. Confusedweatdrop: