Import Anime Forums

Full Version: First CG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I realize it's the wrong forum, but most people only read this one, so nyah. Anyhow, I want to know what everyone thinks of my first CG.

[Image: guycg.jpg]

It's good. *nods*
Take care,
~Todd
What is it for?!?
Meh, I did it to learn how to CG :mrgreen:
Cool. I think what I meant was, what is the character from? :mrgreen: Sorry.
Suikoden ^_^ (The game)
Awesome job, but it could use some shading. Other then that, looks nice!
Sweet. I love me some Suikoden! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Play the suikoden side story it gives alot of insight into Nash's character. He has a part in three, but is the star of the side stories. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I imagine you have played three. Smile Smile Smile
Meh, Suikoden wasn't that good. It was my friend's first RPG experience so he thinks it is untouchable. I only liked 16-Bit RPGs like Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana. :mrgreen:
Suikoden II is one of the best RPG's ever made. Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana are both on my top ten RPG list. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
What about FF6? It beats out Secret of Mana, big time. :mrgreen:
I wasn't a big fan of the earlier FFs (before VII). None of them hooked me. Confusedweatdrop:
Seven is such a good game. One of the best ever. Eight was kinda crappy. I didn't play nine, and I liked the gameplay of 10, but not the voices. It didn't merit having a direct sequel either. :evil: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
Let The Critiqueing Begin!!! Suzaku, you did a phenomenal job, I must say!!! You could stand some shading on the inside of the cape and maybe thicken the outline to the extended fingers at his face. These two things alone will take it from 100 to 130 easily!!!! Maybe some light shading to the shoulder where the arm is at his face as well. +20 more points there too. It is Fantastic as I said before!! Keep up the good work!!! Big Grin