Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Chinese New Years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Happy Chinese New Years or in cantonese, Kung Hei Fat Choi.

Its the year of the sheep this year. Gonna get some Lucky Red money and spend it on some HKDVDs

I wish everyone a happy and propersous year

Of course this means that all our favorite HK sellers and producers will be on vacation for the next week or so.
WOW!!! I had no idea their new years was a month different than ours. That is great! Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I'm a chicken in the chinese zodiac. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Its rooster, not chicken. I'm a rooster also, I didn't like being called a chicken when I was a kid so I have to correct anyone who makes that mistake.

Chinese New Year in Canada sucks, all my relatives are back in Malaysia so I'm missing out on a ton of cash (as well as quality family time), plus there's no firecrackers here, I miss the firecracker wars I used to have back home.
Chicken and Rooster are forever intertwined in my brain. Sorry. I knew it was rooster but it came out chicken. The two animals are entirely different. One lays eggs the other dosen't. Anyway, when I found out I was a rooster I wanted to be something bigger like a dragon. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Was there a year of the monkey?!? :mrgreen: I'd wanna be a monkey. Happy New Year!!!! I'll celebrate with my friend, who runs a Chinese restaurant called The Dragon Dynasty. :mrgreen:
Year of the Monkey was in 1968, 1980, 1992 and next year 2004 .
What was 1946, 1950, 1982, and 1986? :mrgreen:
1982 was the year of the dog and 1986 the tiger

Dont know the other years
Me an Kak are both " Futare Chinpo" ( a couple of Cocks ) for I too am a rooster on the Chinese Zodiac, 1981 BOEEEEZ!!! :twisted: Tongue
Damn, alot of Roosters around here, we should have a Cock fight one day
I'm up for it!!! Are you an '81 product as well?
There's three cocks right here! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Yup, born in May 1981
Cock fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3