Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FX Fushigi Yuugi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just opened the package! Dear lord, they have the most BEAUTIFUL packaging I have EVER seen! Well worth the money! Flora went all out on this.

Video quality is definately R1 rip. Stunning. Dub sounds perfect. Subtitles are on the spot too. Video problem? Yeah, it's got a small black border around the right side of the screen, about a centimeter wide. No big deal.

Extras? Yeah, they're there! All of 'em, that I know of.

This set is BEYOND perfect. I'll be watching it, that's for damned sure. Once I go through a few episodes, I'll make a better review. I must say, BUY THIS SET AT ALL COSTS. Thank you.
Very well. I'll buy it on my next order. :mrgreen:

Yeah I am getting it on my next order as well. Hmm..is it better than Cere Celestial Legend / Ayashi No Ceres? Anyways..can not wait for it. Right now I am on the 6th disk of my Rurouni Kenshin Sets. It is so awesome!! I also just bought the two R1s of the OVAs on ebay as well as the soundtrack to it. I should be getting them soon. This really is a really good series! ^__^
Take care,
~Todd
Okay, I think I've found this sets flaw. The English audio seems to flux a little. Lets say your TV volume is at 10, it seems to go from 10 to 9 back to 10 every now and then. It's just something that catches my attention. Nothing to detract from the story.

Yes, it's better than AnC.

Edit: I think it's my sound setup. Fake Dolby or something. The moment I put headphones on the fades stop. Any clues what this could be?
Not sure. What are you running your audio through?!?
I'll place this with my next order. No more buying right now until I finish watching all my other anime.