Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cutest Avatar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd have to go with mine :mrgreen: Only because it's the Sakurazukamori.

But other than that, Vance has such a kawaii sig. I own two cats, and one of them looks just like it.
Are you calling the guy cute?
Most of the mods here know I have an odd affliction with certain anime guys Confusedweatdrop: Lantis, Zagatto, Eagle, Subaru, Seishirou...
I don't. :mrgreen:
I'd have to say OptomisticOx has the "cutest" avatar as o of now. I don't know who it is but it's definitly by a hyper cute artist.
For me Steve has the Sexy Avatar of the year.
Suzakuseikun your Avatar's are top of the line, but your Attachment over shadows your avatars.
Dark Osamu please bring back the "Dark" the face is just not working. I see your Avatar and I am thinking, look it face from Nick jr. Brep Brepup..
Kakoi's is well... never mind
Vinny that is just sweet.
Ruckus get my vote for Best because it's just so Bouncey...

I was going to change mine but someone told me not too, who said that
I'm gonna change mine today to something great! I just don't know what? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
There ya' go Morgorath, my avatar's back to being what you were used to seeing. And it was me who said not to change yours! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Silly Polack!!!! :mrgreen:
That's right Pie!!! I am Polack too!!! My moms maiden name is Jernoske! So I'm half a Lock!!! HAHAHAHA Half-Lock-Will-Travel!!!
Yes The Darkness has returned...

I'm German, Dark & Steve is Polack, Kakoi, what are you?

And how about the rest of you...?
You people are going to oppress me now!!!! :mrgreen:
I'm German/Jewish on one side and the other is Danish/Polish.
Always question the German/Jewish part.
Haruka
I'm Chinese from Malaysia

I've got bootlegging genes in me
First generation Mexican/American right here. Which means i love Tequila, and wife beater undershirts :lol: :lol: . BTW, what do you all think of my Avatar :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2