Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Boogiepop Phantom/Lain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really want to get these two series, however I'm not sussed up about the storyline. Is Boogiepop really that scary, I'm too keen on horror u see, don't mind stuff like Hellsing but didn't like the gore in ninja Scroll if that is an indication

Also, please don't have a go at me, but how do I request titles to buy from import-anime, I just brought My Neighbours Yamanda and Porco Rosso. However, I really want to order the FX Lain and MAC Boogiepop from here, so how do I do that please?

Thanks from a stupid noob
To get FX Lain, go to either Animeniacs.net or CookieJarVideo.com

As for the MAC set you requested, go to the request board and post it in the AS/MAC request section ^_^
Boogiepop wasn't really that scary, but it was good. It is more of a thinking show that anything else. It is a very good buy. I wasn't dissapointed at all. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Honestly Lain bored the hell out of me, to much talking, ones existence in the world, the line between reality and illusion and all the rest of it. When it seems like the plot was gonna advance they would have 2 episodes of nothing but yapping. I like to turn off the old brain when watching anime. The opening theme was cool though

But if you like thinking shows with philophysical themes you'll probably like it.
Finally placed an order for these 2 set. Hope it's worth it.
You shouldn't be dissapointed with Boogiepop. It was done very well. Smile
I wondered if Import Anime are going to get it in, I made a request but I'm not sure what happens next, anywya Cookiejar r too expensive at $36.00, I wish I used the buy it now option at ebay when I saw it
I have them on order, just had so many requests in lately cant keep up with ordering them all at the same time
Oh JunkieJoe you sir are great!

I recieved my order for My Neighbours Yamada and Porco Rosso after ordering it last week, and this was to the UK manSmile

Beats Ebay, cheap shipping I love u manSmile, well not in a gay sense u know :oops:

Thanks again, just waiting for Boogie and Gasaraki before ordering :mrgreen:
Both are excellent, they have very interesting plot lines as well as scary, I loved them both, if you are a fan of horror or just want to try something different from what you usually watch, I would recomend both of these series. :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:
yakumo, np, hope u enjoy them Smile

I am hoping to have those in friday or monday
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

yakumo, np, hope u enjoy them Smile

I am hoping to have those in friday or monday

Without hijacking this thread and without licking your ass too muchSmile, your service was great, top notch!!

I'm recommending you already to my friends, thanks again

Can't wait until Friday/Monday :mrgreen:
heh np Wink