Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Spiderman VCDs 90's Cartoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
This is none Jap Anime related but I thought that you guys should check it out. I sow this set of Spiderman 90's Cartoon VCD at e-bay and the seller said that it was 65 episodes and that the VCD quality was 9 out of 10. I thought, video quality 9 out of 10, yeahh I heard that one before. So I decided to buy it because I like the series and I didn't have the time to watch it when Foxkids aired the show. In short, I got the series and Mannnn is the video and audio quality good. I paid $25 dollars for 65 episodes, which is basically a steal.

Review,
Video quality - 9 out of 10, just like the seller said
Audio - excellent
Package - Blank CD-Rs no label that was my only complain. There are 4 episodes per VCD and you can skip to the next episode, that is a plus.

I?m impressed as to how good story and action wise this show realy is and in my opinion it is better than most Jap anime. Don't get me wrong, I love Jap anime but Spiderman just Kick ASSSSSSSSSSS.
I remember i loved that show... was very fun... much better than the new movie too hehe (I didnt find the new movie that great at all)

dont know though if I would buy it... too much to watch... so little time ~_~ ... need to quit one of my jobs hehe
Cool, I have a friend who ran a Cartoon distro on VHS, recently upgraded to DVD-R, damn thas pricy. Could you possibly PM me the ebay seller's name? Id be interested in a set of these, heh. As well as the 90's X-men series, all 76 eps Big Grin.
I couldn't see watching it. I'm strictly with anime. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I couldn't see watching it. I'm strictly with anime. :mrgreen:

Dude you dont know what your missing :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Was it the one that ran on Fox?!?
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Was it the one that ran on Fox?!?

That would be the one
Yea steve it ran on Fox but they just releashed 10 episodes on DVD covering the Sin of a Father Arch. (the true way the green goblin came to be and how his son followed) Plus it had great interviews with Stan Lee. It was worth the 20 bucks I paid for the both of them...

PS they also came with the very first spiderman cartoons from the 60's
Just came out on DVD??? When, I cant find any info on that Sad.
I watched several episodes on TV. I thought it sucked but that's just me. I'm not big into Super Heroes to begin with. We all have our favorite shows, I like David the Gnome and Clerks. Others don't. I don't want it to seem that I'm putting the show down, because I'm not. I just really didn't like it. :mrgreen:
akuma, what was the seller's name? i'm interested in buying it, but i'd rather get it from the same seller to insure the quality.