Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Music Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's a Music Video contest at Anime Boston I plan on entering. This is what I have decided to do as my project. I have two weeks to do it.

Anime: Cowboy Bebop
Artist: Nickelback
Song: How You Remind Me

I want some opinions, please.
I have no knowledge of the song, so I can't place a concept of my own with it, as in I don't know if it is fast paced for like a Space ship shoot out video or if the song is slow for like a sitting in the bar feel. What type of concept do you have in mind? There are my two cents, litterally, for if the song is fast and upbeat or dreary and serious.
It's slower. I plan on revolving it around:

Spike x Julia
Spike x Faye
Spike x Fate (not a typo)
Yes I can see how a slow paced song can revolve around those combonations. I'm liking it already. I need to hear this song for more input. Smile
I changed my idea ^_^

This is the video:

Anime: Fushigi Yuugi
Artist: Sarah Brightman
Song: Eden
Don't go Freakazoid and "OH FREAK OUT!" when you hear this, but who is that? Never heard the name before. I assume it is still slow paced? :?
Suzakuseikun that sounds like a great Idea I'm with ya the whole way...

And now I can reveal my little secret that only Schultz knew about...

I am planning on entering as well. I have one almost done, but I am not banking on it I have a plan that I hope to blow the whole competition away with. The video I have done is

Anime: DBZ
Artist: Linkin Park
Song: One Step Closer

Now I am also working on an ASV (Anime Soundtrack Video) I going to make a Music Video for each track of the Album.

Movie: Highlander
Artist: Queen
Anime: Ranma 1/2, Bezerk, Kenshin, Love Hina, Vampire D, & a few others.

So tell me what you think.
My brother probably has some good Ideas on what you should do with the Queen music. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Anime: DBZ
Artist: Linkin Park
Song: One Step Closer

I've seen that video done a lot Confusedweatdrop: Try not to make the same mistake that everyone else does and make the whole abttle about Saiyajins about to go Super Saiyajin.
Yes, that would be DUMB. Try to mix in some fights, some SS transformations, some monkey transformations, as well as some Kamehamehas, and Napa blowing up the city! :wink:
well the dbz video that he had partially done was about Vegita.. and well he had parts of Vegita getting his ass beaton.. cause he is always getting that.. ;o)
That's good too! :mrgreen:
Hey Schultz you could at least be truthful. The video is of scenes of Vegeta kicking ass. Now we all know that for the majority of the fights that he was in he lost but that is not the point of the video.

Now let me be blunt this is and was my first AMV it will not be making the trip to the convention. The DBZ video that is coming is this one.

Anime: DBZ
Artist: Queen
Song: Princes of the Universe

It will feature Vegeta and Trunks. So Kakoi got any good ideas or your bro... Anything you guys suggest will most likely make it in. Oh and referring to my last post... What anime's do you think match the songs from the original Highlander Album.
I've always wanted to do a video.

Anime: Maison Ikkoku
Artist: Christina Aguillera
Song: Come on Over

:mrgreen:
Now that is something I can make happen, but Steve where is your list of stuff you want me to get. PM with your request. Other than that Suzakuseikun your going to use the song: Eden that is a great song. I'd think it fits well with a few anime...
Pages: 1 2