Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Congratulations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I'm a newbie and first of all, I want to thanks people who made this forum. Why? because i'm french, and in france, we don't have this kind of forum. Last night, i've read yours posts for 2 hours ! I was exausted but happy because i understood more of the things like "AC, AS, MAC, FX..."Sometimes, i was upset because i don't get it. Also, i doesn't know all the things like " where you can buy products MAc, or FX, why anime god put mention "excellent" for all MAC products, and how did you make the distinction of teh editors when you buy somethings" this kind of things in fact. So, thanks again to Steve_the_Talking_Pie, kakoi_sugoi_yama, matthewmalay, JunkieJoe and all the others i've forget.

So, happy to be with you guys Big Grin
Bonjour, as a fellow frenchie let me say "bienvunue a notre forum".

This site has the largest database of fan reviews of HKDVDs I've ever seen, period. Do your research and you'll never get burned with a crappy set again.
That's cool. We're going to go global with this forum. Have fun reading my zany antics. :mrgreen:
Thanks to you Big Grin
Welcome first, But if you have any question just ask. As pertain to sub section 8 we will not bad mouth or treat you any less than we should inside Anime Discussion . But in General Babble it's gloves off. I hope you have a sense of humor.

Other than that What's on your mind...
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Welcome first, But if you have any question just ask. As pertain to sub section 8 we will not bad mouth or treat you any less than we should inside Anime Discussion . But in General Babble it's gloves off. I hope you have a sense of humor.

Other than that What's on your mind...

No problem, i completely understand :wink:

And don't worry for my" sense of humor", it is in good health 8)
Hehe, the monkeys will walk at midnight. :mrgreen:
Alright! I love it when new members arrive (new asses to sniff Big Grin it's a joke). Welcome to the boards. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You're part of the family now. :mrgreen:
Yes I welcome you as well. I don't post much in here because lately there have been topics as of which I know nothing about, so when I come in here it's mostly like you, to see what's hot and what's not. But again, welcome to this great site, and I speak for us all by saying, we welcome you to a no-holds-barred-Wisconsin-Post-Trip in the general babble. So come join us in a no mercy post match any time you want!!! :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Big Grin
Everyone : Thanks for your welcoming Big Grin
I wish I had a monkey.