Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Good news, folks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe I have an 89.999% change at going to Anime Boston! I just need to wait until my grades arive to know for sure. :mrgreen:
How are your grades?!? :mrgreen:
They should be okay :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SWEET !!!!!!! I mean, SUGOI !!!!! That's incredible! Maybe now we can ALL meet each other in person! :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sounds good. I'll send my brother in first and than me. In case you rape him, I can scamper off into the wilderness and hide under a pile of brush. :mrgreen:
Man it just keeps getting better. Hey Suzakuseikun could you please bring my Anime topic into here. Schultz said he was going to but he is busy writting scrpit and I don't want to bother him at the momment... Confusedweatdrop:

Thanks
Hope to see you there, and hope to rape Steve's brother in front of him. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Man it just keeps getting better. Hey Suzakuseikun could you please bring my Anime topic into here. Schultz said he was going to but he is busy writting scrpit and I don't want to bother him at the momment... Confusedweatdrop:

Thanks

Well last time i looked at it.. it wasn't anywhere near the Anime Convention .. So i left it in General babble. But keep us updated if you will be able to come or not!
Update: Chances are at 95%. The other con I was invited to, my group isn't going, so it boosted my chances. Also, I found out that my one C- went to a B-, which is a very good thing.
Excellent! I am now more excited than ever! So many pals and so few faces that I will recognize. Although the only person here I know personally is Kak! :roll:
Yep. Is I hope you really do get to go Suzaku. Big Grin