Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Haha! Dont hate me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you remember when in Rush Hour 2.... Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker were in China. They stopped at a Massage Parlor...

Well now time to tell you... Well those girls were HOT.. *drools* I just want to rub in that I know like 5 or 6 of them in person. My friends sister was one of those girls.. so I got to meet the others... haha and today we all went out again. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Just wanted you all to know... haha... my life is great... being a kyoote azn boy isnt easy ya know! but its really fun!! haha. I wanna go with them again... damnit.. this place became like a personnal blog.. sorry

-> "Today was the Turning-Point in my Boring-Ass Life"

Edited: Sorry i had alot of typos
I still haven't seen Rush Hour 2. So I can't say.
O.o? I threw that option is as a filler... haha... i guess some people really havent seen it... haha... its an okay movie.
I voted maybe. Some of those betties were pretty hot. But I fancy myself ending up with an Irish woman, myself. No offense to you. If one of those girls wanted to hit the town with me, I'd be all over that Tongue
Just a little side note...

Having been stationed in S. Korea we would get a STD debriefing on the local STD's that run through Korea, Thailand, Philippines, & Hong Kong.

One of such STD's is called the Asian Black Clapp (ABC). ABC is rouge
strain of Chlamydia. We were told that if you caught this strain of the "Clapp" you could not return to the good old US of A.

And I am here to say that it happen to a person I used to know very well.
So if you go diving into unknown pools. Be sure to put on a wetsuit on Willie for your protection.
No ABC for me! Put a wetsuit on willie. That's the greatest. Sad Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Are you sure that know them dosn't mean stalk them. and meet them isn't code for I raped them? :lol:
haha! nah were just friends.. its all just fun and games
yeah.......lol :lol:
mmmmmmmm asian women. My tentacles can't take it any longer!!!!
hahah... haha.. O.o! I just cant stop laughing... tentacles.. too much venus 5 and twin angels.
That poor cat was tourtured! Just a little upsetting. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
alright!?! which one of you said asians are ugly... haha...

Quote - "You'll get yours!"
Not me!!!! Look at my avatar. I've had way more asian girl friends than white girls. :mrgreen:
Some are. You guys did see my last avatar right? Although I'm not sure you could count that as a woman. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2