Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I My Me! Strawberry Eggs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Actually I saw a 3rd volume somewhere and I waswondering if I was mistaken. I would love for there to be a continuation of this series, I just dont want to get my hopes too high. Can anyone please tell me if they know anything about this.
Well, Newype hasn't mentioned anything about it, for what that's worth.. I loved the series but it's probably just a rumor.. The ending wasn't all that open ended, so I don't see it happening.. But I guess anything's possible. Bubblegum Crisis was supposed to end and now they're working on BGC 2042 since we Americans loved 2040 so much.. Not sure if that's a good thing or not, guess we'll find out.
I liked the end of I My Me Strawberry Eggs. It kind of finalized it, yet left it open to the imagination. You never know though we could see more. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I liked the end of I My Me Strawberry Eggs. It kind of finalized it, yet left it open to the imagination. You never know though we could see more. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Very true, it did finish quite well, made you think afterward. It would be nice to see a continuation, but the ending was just so aswome...
I can't help but to think that if they made a continuation of the series it would ruin the end they made. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
yeah, but most people would be to into the new series that they would completly forget the old ending
thats true.. but it ended with him... err... haha youve all seen it so i wont ruin it for those who havent... they can make a continuation of it.. they did leave it open enough for something else to happen.
They could make more. I just hope they won't. It would ruin what they had built. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I hope they made a GTO OAV series. They should wrap up the TV series better. More GTO = good!!!! :mrgreen:
Amawa's line in the last episode "Someday, I'll definantly be back!" is the clue to the possibility of a sequel. Without that line, it'd be hard. But that fact that they put that there is a hint.

I wonder what the plot would be though, since he'd go as himself.
Quote:Originally posted by "dvd_master"

Amawa's line in the last episode "Someday, I'll definantly be back!" is the clue to the possibility of a sequel. Without that line, it'd be hard. But that fact that they put that there is a hint.

I wonder what the plot would be though, since he'd go as himself.

I wonder that also, they'd probably try to push the teacher student love thing.
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I hope they made a GTO OAV series. They should rap up the TV series better. More GTO = good!!!! :mrgreen:
I don't see the reason for getting the GTO anime series, the mangas are great and that is good enough for me....

and on the subject of Strawberry Eggs I can't really say much, all this thread did for me was make me want my set to come in the mail even more...soon...
You shouldn't be dissapointed with it. His line in the end was what made it worthwhile. I just couldn't see anymore being done. Big Grin Big Grin
More could be done but the series wasn't that good to begin with. :mrgreen:

I think we should have more Golden Boy made. :mrgreen:
Here here! We need more Goldenboy. There are over twenty volumes of the manga! Why did we get such a short show out of it? :? Confusedweatdrop:
Pages: 1 2