Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hellsing Is Amazing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Words cannot describe how great the show is. Seriously. Only one other show gave me this effect, and yes, I don't shit around when I say this:
Hellsing is as good as Cowboy Bebop!!
I just marathoned my MAC set that I got today, ordered from this fine site ^_^. But I ain't here to plug this site (though I wouldn't mind doing that Smile ).
Hellsing had become a show I had to see after downloading the first episode. I couldn't get enough of it! I refused to download anymore episodes though as I wanted to see it on the bigger screen. It was torture! I watched that lone episode AT LEAST once a night. I watched it maybe 2 or 3 times first night I downloaded it (Cowboy Bebop movie had this effect on me too).
Getting the set, I was instantly captivated. I could literally not turn this show off. Each episode topped the previous one. It was mind blowing!!
The music kicks so much ass! It's got some jazzy, classic rock sounding music most of the time. Can't get enough of it. Hellsing soundtracks, here I come!!
The animation is top notch. It's beautiful. No drop in quality anywheres through out the series.
THe characters. I LOVED every single one!! They were all incredibly well made!
Every part of this show was beautiful!! I had shivers running up my spine so often from all the great parts!!
Well, I think I ran out of adjectives Tongue Anyways, if you're looking for a show to give you the same feel Cowboy Bebop did, in my opinion, THIS IS IT!!
Now excuse me while I go write an official review Tongue
By the way! There's some text in the end of the last episode. It was unsubbed in Mac's version. Does anyone know what it says? My Japanese isn't that awesome (especially reading it). I'm going off on a wim here, but does it basically just say Intergral was convicted and sentenced or something? Please inform me!! Thanks!!
damn u making me wanna watch it hehe
yea but the ending pissed me off SOOOOO much the series could of been 26 episodes long and they would had enough story to still tell.. it was too damn Short.. i think Beserk was the only other anime that has pissed me off that much with the ending.!!! And i am not sure what part you are asking for.. I have almost all the R1's they haven't released the last one yet.. but i have the divx files..
Quote:Vinny asked "By the way! There's some text in the end of the last episode. It was unsubbed in Mac's version. Does anyone know what it says?"

Well this what the fan subs says at the end (I am paraphrasing just to let you know)

It was about Integra and the Hellsing organization being cleared of all charges (the traitor to the state and what not) and how the inside man of the "Round Table was dealt with supreme prejudice"

I will rewatch just incase I am wrong and repost it word for word.
Oh and Schultz I couldn't agree more but as good as Cowboy Beebop...
I'd put it more on par with Generator Gawl because they both start an amazing story give you a great plot filled with Characters that just start to show there true self's and then shut the door on you as quick as it was opened...

But hey your feelings are in the right place and that's what counts
There is another show on the list. I think that is about 800 shows on the "list". Thanks vinny. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Schultz, seeing as you have the R1s, maybe you can help me. How many opening variations does this show have?
From what i remember i think there is only one opening for it on the R1's i just don't have the last one.. I will recheck them for yea and update when i find out.. ;o)
Really? Hmm... wierd. The fansub episode I downloaded of episode one had a different opening then the one on the MAC DVDs for the whole series.
Can anyone take a screenshot with subtitles on please, I really like to see how good/bad they are. While the vidoe looks nice, an indication of the size of the fonts hasn't been addressed.

Cheers from a newbie
WOW! that just made me even more excited for mine to come in the mail! As good as bebop!? I will have to see it to believe it. 8O

4 days and counting :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Schultz, one more question about the Hellsing R1. Does it contain eyecatches? Those are the little aniamtions they have midway through the show for when it cuts to and returns from a commercial. Thanks!
I just got my hellsing.
Seen the first two episodes, so far so good. Going to finish it by this weekend.
Quote:Originally posted by "Vinny"

Schultz, one more question about the Hellsing R1. Does it contain eyecatches? Those are the little aniamtions they have midway through the show for when it cuts to and returns from a commercial. Thanks!

No it dosen't have them..
That is something that I hate so much. Almost every show has eyecatches but R1's rarely have them. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: