Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Con Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This schedule is readily available on the anime boston boards, but hell, here's a nice, easy link.. Notice it says the video rooms are open till 4 AM, although the people running the rooms say they're open till 3. I'm thinking it's gonna be 3, but whatever. Anyway, here's the link.

http://www.animeboston.com/schedule/
Sweet. I wonder what the final guest list will be like, and if they will have any representitves of the japanese anime community. I'm looking so forward to this. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin This is going to be tons of fun. Video rooms open till' 3. It is going to be sweet. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Man I can't wait!! We are going to have so much fun! I can't wait to leave this dump for such a fun trip! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I almost wet myself thinking about it! 8O :? WTF!
Thanks Shibo....

I am so looking forward to flying in and then road tripping with you guys to the CON I mean a road trip to an anime feast. It is going to be a blast i plan on bring the camcord. So we can record the road trip. I hope we get flashed while on the road that would be vintage...
MMMMmmmm...pointy!! Yes the trip going there will be fun aswell as back. I will not want to come back but oh well :roll:
i have just about got my parents sucked in to taking me!!!
Sweet. Hope to see you there. Big Grin
yea, it will be my first time, the video rooms sound dope!