Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Neat tid bit of information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
God Father Part 4 is in the works ^_^
No it's not. That's been a rumor circulating for about 3 years now.
well today on movie news this rumor has been confirmed... is that a better way of phrasing it? ;p
I'll believe it when it's on a real news site or Entertainment Tonight's webpage. And seeing Reuters doesn't have it posted, it's more than likely still a hoax.
I've heard rumors of another Rocky, another Aliens and well Terminator 3 is not a rumor any more so anyways there ya go!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
lol terminator 3 is due out in like 3 months.... it was not a rumor 3 years ago when Arnold signed the contract to do the film
Yeah it wasgoing through some serious difficulty at first because arnold wasn't gonna do it then he said yes after the woman whats her name said no then arnold said no then finally he said ahh screw I'll be in it! WTF!!! :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I may be in the minority (as well as a newcomer! Big Grin ) but I have to say I was disappointed to hear that T3 was a reality rather than a rumour. Is there still life left in this ageing (T800) machine?
The full on teaser trailer with scenes from the movies is out. It looks okay. Arnold's definetly changed though. He looks so small! All different actors for Sarah and John COnnor Sad No Cameron Sad This is just a disaster in the making, but still, I have to check it out for the gun play alone Smile John's packing a Glock 18c with extended clip in the preview!
I'll probably go see T3, but I seriously doubt it can top T2. That movie is godly. 8O 8O 8O
Cameron claims that it was part of the plan years ago and that it was supposed to be made.....but George Lucas also said half the friggin' one liners in ep 1 an 2 were already written too. BULL SHIT!!!!!!! Ep 3 is going to be one HUGE 3hr explosion. It's the only way it can explain why things got to where they are in the 4,5,6 eps. The BASATRD!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I'll probably go see T3, but I seriously doubt it can top T2. That movie is godly. 8O 8O 8O

I too thought that T2 was pretty damn fantastic when it first came out. However, I was around 16 at the time and also thought that any band that used at least three chords and dabbled with feedback was "cool".

These days I find something lacking in T2, particularly in comparison to The Terminator, which I think is a classic. I think T2 suffers from being without having the dark, apocalyptic overtones of the first film. Perhaps it's because I'm such a pessimist that I enjoyed Terminator so much more. Yet the film still has resonance today (I'm stretching things here!) - look up from the ground and, somewhere (someday?), on the horizon there's a storm/war coming (god, that sounds like a line from a bad musical).

As for Episode III, let's hope that George is better at writing "Bang!" and "Boom!" than he is at writing romantic dialogue!
Quote:Originally posted by "Prophet Hero"

As for Episode III, let's hope that George is better at writing "Bang!" and "Boom!" than he is at writing romantic dialogue!

I couldn't agree with you more about episode 3.

And my friends always pick on me for saying The Terminator was awsome. I always thought that T1 and T2 were equally good. The only reason T2 is 'better' is because of the time and technology Cameron had at his disposal. :roll:
I never said T1 was bad. I love that movie. All besides the protector. Or sperm doner. I am glad he died a grizzly death. Arnold was so badass in that movie. I kinda wish he would be the bad guy again in the new one. He does it so well. I think T1 was the better story and T2 was the over the top action movie. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I will not see episode 3. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin After the shames of 1 and 2. Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I am glad he died a grizzly death.

I don't remember Michael Biehn being attacked by bears in The Terminator :wink:

But seriously...

I read that Schwarzenegger went to James Cameron for advice regarding taking part in T3 and was told to only do it if they offered a vast amount of money. I think that tells us a lot about Cameron's view of the film and Arnold's attitude to his flagging career.

By the way, I'm from the UK so I won't get to see T3 before you guys. Are the studios timing its release so it won't get its metal ass kicked at the box office by films like The Matrix Reloaded, etc? Otherwise I think it's in for a tough time.

Getting back to the original thread about The Godfather Part 4, I'm sure it was on the DVD trilogy where Coppola admitted that Part III was a mistake (in more ways than one) and was never meant to have happened. Although this could be a way of escaping criticism of why the third part was so bad.

Does anyone remember the first time Godfather 4 was actually seriously talked about? I'm sure I'm not wrong in remembering that as soon as that hit the grapevine, author Mario Puzo actually died. Isn't that an omen enough?
Pages: 1 2