Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Just Curious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just curious to know when FX, and MI, titles are coming back,any news on that J.J...Oh and Steve, I'm really looking foward to your editorials about anime, where you have all the anime info, but what i'm really looking foward to are the anit-american views in anime 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
oh i forgot to mention, that if I were to buy over a $100 dollars on this site, the promo says i get a free DVD, but is there like a stipulation, where i can only get one that is under 20 dollars or something, or do I pick which ever I want regardless of price?
I always wondered the same thing. I hope the bastard that is going crazy with the reviews cuts it out. I want to review all my new stuff. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
How does one become a Review slutt :? :? :? I hope not to be one but am just curious??? :?
Well you buy alot of anime and review it and then you can be a review slut. Alot harder than being a post slut. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "GTR_Ripper"

I'm just curious to know when FX, and MI, titles are coming back,any news on that J.J...Oh and Steve, I'm really looking foward to your editorials about anime, where you have all the anime info, but what i'm really looking foward to are the anit-american views in anime 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Thanks for the interest. I'll be talking to Schultz soon. :mrgreen: