Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FloraChanxxx = The Best! =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I just wanted to post this somewhere..

I recently purchased the Tenchi Universe Box set from Flora Chan, but when I got to the 3rd disk I found that it had alot of errors and it was 90% unwatchable.

I told Flora Chan about this and he/she sent me a new disk (no shipping charge & it was VERY well packaged)! This disk works great!

I just wanted to let you know that Flora Chan is very reliable!

Never hesitate to buy any of FC's products. I can't wait to see what they produce next..
Man....Florachan's all good....can't wait til they get new stuff out!
Trigun Perfect Collection is out... its Trigun with perfect english subs aswell as English Dub on 3 DVD set... will have it added to my site in a day or so (minor code bug thats not letting me do it atm)
You guys have the new Ayashi no Ceres FX Perfect collection also right??? Might want to get that for your site!!

Hey, JunkieJoe.

I just placed an order for the 6 DVD box set of Trigun, can you change it to the FloraChan perfect collection for me? I'll send more money if there is a price difference. Thanks!!

Ayashi no Ceres FX Perfect collection? That would be cool. =)
Damn, I keep forgetting to log-in before I post! =)

I'll have to set the password to auto.

Anyways, I just made the above post.
Ayashi No Ceres Perfect Collection is out too... I will have it added once the bug is fixed...

and I will email Joseph about your order for the Trigun Smile