Import Anime Forums

Full Version: A word of praise for Import Anime...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After spending the last 10 years outside the anime circle, I spent this last Christmas re-discovering the joys of anime!!! Things have changed so much over the years. Well I stumbled on this site and over New Year's bugged the hell out of Import Anime with tons of questions. They were very very helpful and pleasent. Always returned my email promply. Well, I placed my first order with them yesterday and was thrilled when it arrived today (btw, I'm in Canada)!!! I cannot recommend them enough for their service and products!!! I will definitely be placing more orders in the future as I have alot to catch up on Big Grin

Thanks again for everything!!!
Thanks for the praise Wink We try to pride ourselfs on prompt service ;p
Hey JJ, if you rotated people's good feedbacks on the banner , etc - it would look nice =) Thanks for such a great site JJ! You got my support anytime, and I PROMISE to place 1 real order from you before this site ever closes down. SEMPER FI! CARRY ON!
Thats Great to hear. A company that specializes in costumer service is always great to have around. I would like to purchase stuff too.. but I have to stick with another place becuase of the Selection.

>.<... Even though IA's prices are unbeatable... lol... Ill order from them shortly.... hehe...
I will probably order something when the rest of the titles are put up again. This site is the best. Big Grin
That's the hard part about being good. By be this good I know JJ, Schultz and the rest of the import team have to deal with a ton of crap... From stop and don't sell letters from (people not the companys) to real threats..
I am really proud to be a member of this great site...
Yes I love this place too!!!! Will probably be ordering some things by my next paycheck as well!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm pinchin' my pennies for convention time! Big Grin Big Grin
I might get the Gunsmith Cats 'movie'. It's only $9!!!!!
It's worth it. Gunsmith Cats is the best. I love the manga. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Man the Bean Bandit issues were GODLY!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I love the Bean Bandit!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I need a Road Buster too!!!!!
Too bad bean isn't in the show. He would have made it even better. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin