Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey man, are you gonna go to Animemazement? I might end up showing up, I have a friend who lives down there and she's begging me to go.
Try not to laugh too hard because I don't know what you're talking about.
Is it the con that morgorath wants everyone to go to? Because he never said what the name of the con is. Plus I'm a 'tard, and that doesn't help.
No that's Anime Boston. Animemazement is May 21-23 or something like that, in I believe Charolette. www.Animemazement.org has the details. From what I understand, the last few years, Watase Yuu has shown up.
SWEET let me check out the link you gave and I'll give ya my thoughts. :wink:
I gave ya the wrong link. www.Animazement.org is the right one. It'll cost me $250 for airfare but I'm staying with a few chicks so it's all good :wink:
I will definitely look into going to it. I went to the link and it is held in Duhram. I had no Idea it was even in existance. It seems like it'd be fun though. One guy listed there was the art director of Getter Robo.

COOL STUFF!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'll be there cosplaying the following:

Wolfwood [Trigun]
Fuuma with Frog [X Manga 14]
Seishirou [X]
Subaru [more than likely - X]
Ryosuke Takahashi [Initial D]
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

I gave ya the wrong link. www.Animazement.org is the right one. It'll cost me $250 for airfare but I'm staying with a few chicks so it's all good :wink:
Sure you will. :roll: