Import Anime Forums

Full Version: List of the amazing releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No way. A whole lot of shit has come out that is absurd.

HK
-------
Ranma 1/2 Entire subbed series
Ranma 1/2 FX Set the next two seasons ripped
City Hunter 1-54
Kodocha Box 1 1-51 ^_^

R1
--------
Mospeada Box Set due out in March

I'll keep listing more things later, but God it's sweet to be an anime fan right now, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh, I gotta get the second Ranma 1/2 FX set.

I already have Ranma 1/2 Box sets 1 & 2 R1's. Big Grin

Yeah, I'll be able to complete my collection and save a few bucks. Hope it turned out ok. Maybe some reviews will be up in a few days.

So much anime... So little time...

Kaioshane 8)

Yeah I am going to start collecting Ranma 1/2 soon enough..though I do not know what to get first.. the Maison Ikkoku DVD Set or the first three seasons of Ranma 1/2
lol decisions decisions...hmm..rather random..but I REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYYYYY REALLY hope they make a R1 rip of the "X" series after all the R1s are out. I would get that in a heartbeat!
Take care,
~Todd
Oooh, Kodocha, ep 1-51,

I have ep 52-102 but its some crappy rm files woth hardcoded chinese subs and added english subs by realplayer.
Seen 1-40. Kodocha does rock. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I still haven't seen it. I have read some of the manga and it looks pretty good. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
This November will be the end of the X series. Do yourself a favor and buy the R1s.
FX have perfect editions of Fushi Yuugi TV (52 eps) and the Yuugi OAV's ONI and Eikoden (13eps). Both appear to be R1 rips without the stupid hard coded subs found on the AS release.

Flora's really going for it! With this, Kenshin and Lain, i'm gonna be broke! :wink:
*Just ordered FX Fushigi Yuugi*

I knew I had been waiting for SOMETHING.
I was up to episode 22. Now I'll finish it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
check out www.animeondvd.com So many great R1's are coming out from ADV :mrgreen:
Speaking of X. I don't think anyone knows, but you can find the R1's at Wal Mart for $17.00. Now that is a damn good deal for R1's. I just thought someone out there needed to know that Info. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Hopefully it's not edited like their cds. If they can do that.

Side Note: I miss my post count. It's like taking a man's penis. You just don't do it. Sad