Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Chicken SLAUGHTER BwAk BWaAk BWAAAAAK!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/chicken.html

i think the whale in kakoi's avatar SET US UP zee chickens...

[the lard ate'm all]

GIVE US BACK THE c00p!!
Ok I went to the link and still have no idea why you posted it. What the hell!!!!!! So are you for or against mutant chiken cruelty?!?!?!?
I know that stuff is an every day occurence.. but I mean still.. this IS an anime site... wierd topics like that are just Wack! lol...
That's why it's in the GENERAL BABBLE section. This is where you can talk about any kind of BS on your mind. No one really cares if you whore out in here. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm not sure how to respond to something like that. As mean as I can be, I still don't like being cruel to animals.
Next time you order those barbecue chicken wings or them SOUTHERN frRRRRRRRRRriEd chicken~ you can think about these poor chickies...
Fried chicken sounds pretty good right about now. A new FKC opened by my house!
mmmmmmm Polish food. Wait I mean mmmmmmmmmm chicken.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA :!:
That is classic!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I like being a Polack, you get away with stealing batteries. ^_^
STAELING BATTERIES?!?!?!?! What's so Polish about that?
What's not Polish about it?!?!?!?!?! ^_^ Woot I say, woot!!!! ^0^
Ok I am alergic to chicken so I have no say in the matter over what is good or bad about the industry...

And as for you Steve "Stop stealing battierys" Steve says "Fuck you" I say "Fair enough"

What movie did me and steve just qoute
Not sure. Dude
Morgorath : Dude
Steve : Dude
Morgorath : Dude
Steve : Dude
Morgorath : DUDE
Steve : You have a point there. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Adventure, Excitment... Anime lover needs not these things"
Pages: 1 2