Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Macross Zero Rip - Sometime soon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to a few retailers that I know, they seem to think that they will be recieving HK rips of the first volume of Macross Zero in about ten days time. Thing i'm curious about is who is authoring it (MI,AV or FX?) and more importantly if Joe has any info about when he'll be carrying it.

Also it appears that some rips are already being sold through Ebay, with no kind of authoring marks on them. Intrestingly enough, one prominent seller of these Macross Zero rips is Florachan, which makes me think that an FX release will be forthcoming.

Any one got any insights on this one?
I've been checking that title out for a while now..when I get proof that it is really out I will post it up in the dvd database....some ebay sellers are slick and claim that I have the title but in reality they don't..its just they claim they have it and then wait until the company actually releases it..so the buyer may have to wait awhile to recieve the dvd because it hasn't been publicly released it..sort of like the way us dvd sellers sell the dvd about a week earlier in advance..like it will say lord of the rings coming out the 25th but the seller is saying they have a copy but they don't..some stores do get it their stock in advanced..but hopefully someone releases it soon =)
MI has released it. Animaniacs.com has it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Already ordered my friend, already ordered Big Grin
Nice. Make sure to post a review for the rest of us. Big Grin