Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dark Osamu : The Almighty!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo Junkie Joe!!!! I bought the ATI Radeon 9700 pro 128MB Vid Card Today!!!! It is Godly!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
I get Darker and Darker Every passing DAY MWAHAHAHAHAA!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ah it's not that great... :roll: :wink:
that stuff is great.. but the only thing i hate when i upgrade to the best is like a week later.. something better cmes out and im like.. :evil:
Yeah I still can't play Warcraft 3 because of win2000prof won't detect direct x 9.

DAMN :!:
9700 pro?... is that the "value" version of the original card? how much did it cost you?
Hey check it... There is a law (a theory to be more exact) Moore's Law (named after Gordon Moore the creator of Intel) Stated that every 18 months the transistor density on integrated circuits doubles. So in little less than a year everything be replaced and and out of date.

Oh and if you added it up a are fastest processers in 2027 will be the size of an atom according to his Theory.
Here's the company website on his Law
http://www.intel.com/labs/eml/
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

9700 pro?... is that the "value" version of the original card? how much did it cost you?

I don't think it's the value version cause it set me back 390 bucks!
at the time I bought it www.newegg.com had it for the same price. It's only a few months old from it's release date. The reason I can't use it for direct x9 purposes is because I found out that I probably need win2000xp
and I am stuck for the time being with win2000professinal. In other words my os is for business use and xp is for entertainment purposes. Go Figure!
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Hey check it... There is a law (a theory to be more exact) Moore's Law (named after Gordon Moore the creator of Intel) Stated that every 18 months the transistor density on integrated circuits doubles. So in little less than a year everything be replaced and and out of date.

Oh and if you added it up a are fastest processers in 2027 will be the size of an atom according to his Theory.

There are more moves in the Japanese board game GO, then there are atoms in the universe. ^_^ True.