Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Full Metal Panic subs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well the whole Animation Video set is out on animeniacs.com... but the few reviews I've read have been pretty vague. I think I'm in love with this series and I've only seen up to episode 8 in fansubs... I would hate to have bad subs ruin it.
On a sidenote AC/MI seems to have episodes 1-14 out, I saw it at www.animelib.com and the screenshots looked like the subs were top notch. Wonder when the rest of the episodes are gonna get released... I think Part 1 has been up there for a couple months...
I have it, and from what I remember the subs were good. I will have to watch it again and tell you cause I can't really remember? :? 8O Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
AC/MI or AV?
Pretty sure it is AV. It dosen't have the logo anywhere on the box. I'll put it in later and check. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I put it in and still cant tell! I can tell you the subs are decent. You will have no problems understanding what is going on. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I got it from animeniacs.com. I'll look there and see what it is. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
AV. Only AV concerns themselves with the single DVD releases. MI does too but barely. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I heard this show is sort of like Nadesico. Is that true?
Yeah it kinda is. It is ok. I like it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I heard it's a poor man's Nadesico. Is that true?!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I really don't know what to compare it to. It is ok. A good waste of time. Big Grin Big Grin It's nothing I would kill myself for. Big Grin