Import Anime Forums

Full Version: crying freeman dvd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when you get "crying freeman" in, do you know how much u will be selling it for? they have it on animekrazy for 33 bucks. prices are usually cheaper here, but i was still wonderin. gotta decide before they sell out over there (or take it off promo)!
if its mac or as, its 9 dollars a dvd, animekrazy is way to expensive when it comes to as/mac titles, 13$ for one dvd is asking way too much
Yeah, but they (animekrazy) do have some stuff that i can't find here. That's the only reason i shop there now and then. "Crying Freeman" is a box set though so it probably won't be 9 bucks. It's six 1-hr. episodes. With a typical anime episode being 20 min., think of "Freeman" as an 18-ep series. Prices can vary sometimes. Animekrazy has it on promo for 33 dollars (normally $38 i think), but i would like to get it for a better price. But if i wait too long, i might end up having to pay the $38.... Predicaments...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Oh GAWD!! I just went there out of curiosity..their "promo" prices are like even more expensive than normal prices elsewhere! Oh Gawd! Go to http://www.cookiejarvideo.com Their prices are awesome. ((animeniacs is also good.)) at cookiejar..no matter how much you order shipping and handling is $8.00 within the U.S and includes insurance+delivery confirmation. Oh yeah..and there.. the Crying Freeman DVD set is $28.00 and is not some stupid temporary "promo" OVERPRICED price. For instance, their ((animekrazy)) Tenchi In Tokyo "normal" price is $50.00!! Meanwhile, the "promo" price is freakin $43.00..Mmm-hmm..yeah some promo. GAWSHHHH that makes me mad..talk about making a profit!
Okay..I am done rambling..but geez. Haha..anyways..
Take care,
~Todd
That is crappy. What kind of promo deal is THAT? O well I am always looking for a deal. It's that inner jew theory again. 8O 8O Big Grin Big Grin
Thanx Todd. I went to cookie car and their prices are much better. I appreciate the tip- especially the part where i save 7 bucks! Anyway, i don't shop at animeniacs because they don't have anything i want that i can't get here, and I'd really rather shop here. I also wrote them an e-mail months ago asking a question, but haven't even heard from them yet so i don't know how the customer service would be.
I've bought from them twice. Two excellent transactions. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Very excellent. They don't get to thier e-mails as much as they probably should though. Big Grin
Yeah I ordered a few things from Animeniacs.com and was quite happy with them everytime! I have also ordered stuff from Japanimation.com with equal results as far as getting things goes. I'll have to look into these other sites as well. ( cookiejar and whatnot )
Well, it's good to know that animeniacs is a good place to buy from. I checked out japanimation. They have a wide variety of items, but their import dvd's are a bit pricier. As for cookiejarvideo, I can't find anything I wanted besides crying freeman, and $8 shipping is a bit stiff if you're only buying one thing so i guess i'll have to wait a little longer. On a different note, if anyone cares, the crying freeman live action movie is really good! It's equivalent to the 1st episode of the ova, retelling it a bit differently but with a lot of style.
Still have yet to see Freeman. One day One day. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Yeah, I've only seen the first 2 episodes of the anime. I could rent it, but I'd rather buy it. Saw it on sundevildvd for $26, but still waiting for this place to get it to compare prices. When, oh, when?!?
Friday I am hoping (have the rest of this shipment arriving then)

Edit: Actually looking at the tracking numbers, I will have it today: Thursday Wink
One thing to keep in mind is that if you don't see something for sale here and you know it's available in AS or MAC, JJ can order it no problem. =)
Hell, I order here all the time but rarely do I actually order out of inventory. Wink You just need to make sure you're definitely gonna buy it if you get it special ordered.
Quote:Friday I am hoping (have the rest of this shipment arriving then)

Edit: Actually looking at the tracking numbers, I will have it today: Thursday

Agrahh! I bought the Crying Freeman MAC set from HKAnime.com! Someone please punish me for my impatience! :oops:
Pages: 1 2