Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tenchi In Tokyo R1 Rip (FX/Mac)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hmm..I have a rather brief question..does this rip even really exsist? ^_^;;
The reason why I was wondering, is because I saw it listed under the "review" section (although with no reviews for it)..but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.. ((the store here, the one at animeiacs, in addition to ebay)) So basically I am very comfused about this one. Anyways, i'd figured someone would know.
Take care,
~Todd
As far as I know, no such release exists. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well its on www.animegod.com MAC new release page so i guess its a brand new release, I wouldn't worry about the quality too much since its an R1 rip.

Hmm..aren't all MAC releases rips of other HK companies? So then their must be a FX set out there huh? Or do they do their own rips as well?
~Todd
Yeah alot of their stuff are rips of other HK sets but they also do alot of R1 rips also, like Now and Then, Here and There and Boogiepop Phantom. I don't think there are any other HK sets for these two series. AS also rips alot of R1 uncensored hentai.

I don't even think there is an Tenchi in Tokyo Fx set.

I see..well thanks for the info!! One thing I noticed that was odd about this release is that it is on 4 DVDs instead of 3..but that must be a good thing as there is more room on the disks which usually means less macroblocking! ^__^ Well I have one more thing to put on my list. *Random Note: I just found the set on cookiejarvideo as well and now I am craving cookies!*
LOL..anyways
Take care,
~Todd
Buy it. Then put up a review on this site for it. The only Tenchi that I'm interested right now is the original OAV. Big Grin 8O
Yeah. I can't wait to buy the individual R1 discs coming out in March to celebrate the 10th anniversary. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah, for the OVA I am going to buy the R1 set/ individual R1s ((hmm..I wonder which I should get..)) because from what I have heared the R1 rip is pretty sucky..
take care,
~Todd
I'm going individual DVDs because then you can space out the money. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
To me that is just too much money to use on something like Tenchi. I just can't justify that. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Than what can you justify, besides midget bukkake?!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hahaha.

Hmm...I wonder if the individual releases will have additional extras, enhancements, and things of that nature. That would be awesome!
Take care,
~Todd
They have special collector coins of the Tenchi girls.

Side Note: FX did a perfect release of Lain. Big Grin Happy!!!!
They are just releasing a series you already own to get more money. Shameless. 8O 8O Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2