Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Amazing Ranma Set on ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've seen an 18 DVD, HK set of Ranma 1/2, suppousedly containing all 161 episodes, hybrid. However VIZ isn't done with the dub, and have only gotten up to Season 4, with DVD box sets. Anybody have a clue to what this is all about. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I've emailed two different sellers with plenty of questions, so I will definately post those up as soon as they write back. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
umm ive seen it before...it could be like the MKR MAC set..whichever season they are up to will be dubbed and the rest will be subbed..i think they are up to season 6?
R1 Sets out are Seasons 1,2,3,4, and 6. 3 or 4 volumes of Season 7 as well. I'd read about this HK set coming soon from MI, supposedly people are saying they're using the Japanese LD's for source, which is supposed to be better than the R1's video. No idea on the subs yet though.
yeah, that's why I asked. They don't have all the dub. I bet the subs will suck because they're not from MI, they did wonders with Hokuto No Ken.
Hokuto no Ken is awesome! I got it for Osamu for Christmas. We watched an episode yesterday, and I have to say I need it. As for the Ranma set hopefully someone can e-mail you back on the quality of the subs. It sounds like a dream come true. 8O 8O 8O
Well it's $144 at Animeniacs.com. It was given a 7 for subtitle quality by a customer, saying it's most likely from fan subs. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
??? I suspect thats fake. Its only been out less than a week! I'd rather wait till someone from here, or AFN gets it. Then we'll see.

Hmm..how many seasons of Ranma 1/2 are their in total?
~Todd
There are 7 seasons to Ranma 1/2. then like 12 oav's and 2 movies.. I almost have the set done! can't wait for the Season 5 boxset to come out..
I can't believe that Ranma set is real?! Someone likes me very much. Tongue Tongue Tongue It'll be a while before I own it though. I just made a big order to animeniacs. 8O 8O 8O
I'm going to drop the R1 Rurouni Kenshin set and pick up the Ranma 1/2 set, because I've been watching that series for about 3 years now, and buying the dubbed tapes for $24.95 a pop (pop = just 2 episodes). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah that Ranma thing kinda pisses me off. It comes out right after I spent almost all of my money. BAH! Big Grin 8O 8O 8O 8O Big Grin Big Grin
I want someone to post a review for it. After the Fist of the North Star, I have faith in them subbing a long series. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
They should be able to do it. I will buy it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin That is easily justifiable. After all the money I've given to VIZ. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2