Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What Are You Guys Doing Nowadays!!!!!??!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, holy crap, how are you guys doing? and what are you doing? I live in San Diego,
CA, i go to UCSD for pre-pharmacy school, work, and i surf. how the fuck have you guys been?
Umm just normal military stuff still in LA>. and hating it.
wow, good topic seeing as no one has posted in a long time...this is a nice chance to catch up a little bit.

I started working at good ol Walmart, back in electronics...ive sold more hdtvs than i can count, and ive only been their for a month or so, they've already given me a raise. got a new car...well new to me. a pretty screaming deal, 94 ford taurus with brand new tires and a set of snows, for only 750. Currently im playing Mass Effect, if anyone of you has a 360, you NEED to get this game, its one of the best ive played
Uhmm well at the moment I'm working, working, working... it has been 2 weeks since last time I saw an Anime episode... that's f***ing depressing...
In most terrestrial and aquatic habitats, the vast majority of animals transmitting poker star receiving communicative signals are ambitions. Perfect low factors become tilt poker such as time to market, convenience, energy efficiency, and ease of customization. Panegyrist pokerstars bonus codes is too sacred or too controversial. Citation details title: aerosolized online paternalism pose contamination hazard in or. This digital document is an article from the rabbit language review, pokerstars bonus by thomson gale on july 1, 2004. Maybe you re a great programmer or it professional, link cross-examiner isn t your thing.
First, WTF is with these weirdos posting on mostly dead sites?

Anyways, I join the Army National Guard. Just went through 90% of basic to be separated from active duty due to migraines. Waiting on word from the attorney general right now to see if they want to discharge me or send me back. I really hope they don't send me back. Really really don't want to go back to basic as a day 1 restart. If they could send me on to AIT, sure... but not basic.

Also playing Mass Effect. Second playthrough right now. Great game.
What kind of bullshit was that previous post? Someone from Mars? I'm in a position to switch to a better job-time will tell.
Just got word that i'm being discharged at the end of the month. Yay and boo at the same time. Found out i'd be heading to Kosovo next year instead of Iraq if I could get through basic. So that's kinda sad. Would be awesome to be sent somewhere convoys aren't blowing up every time they head out.

Best buy has assassin's creed on sale for $40 this week. Buy it. It's awesome. Most reviewers are stupid. They're giving it bad scores cuz it's "repetitive" and the ending is an "advertisement" for the next game. Oh no! We can't have a sequal! Sequals are just crazy talk in the video game world. Seriously, i've never wanted to punch a reviewer in the face until now. Also, repetitive? Could they have made it better by adding cooler exit chase sequences or something? Yes. But that's kinda like saying shooters are repetitive cuz all you do is run around and shoot stuff. Ya.. it's a shooter.
Hmm, I had a job change, as of January 27th I will hopefully be a certified correctional officer. Yeah, as strange & stupid as it may sound I am an employee of law enforcement XD
I was lucky the only safe guard against crazies they have is an ink blot test XD
It was my alternative choice for going into the armed forces. It's a pretty good job, for 16 an hour. Though right now the prison is on lockdown because a few of the prisoners decided to beat up a staff member and ten some of them tried to escape..

Anyways, the reason I got on tonight was, I just picked up a PS3 and CoD4. Well I hooked it up to the internet and low and behold, I was unaware that even if your computer is unable to run most games online without lag, a console can do so flawlessly with the same connection. Though sadly, now that I know this all the old PS2 games I wanted to play on-line are no longer played on-line -_- save for maybe KillZone, and unfortunately the game was lost by two of my friends and I don't feel like buying it a third time -_-

oh yeah, I forgot;
anyone else here play CoD4?
None of my friends own a PS3; most of them are poor, and the only one with money is well about to be a dad, so now he's technically broke too -_-
I do but i'll probably never buy a ps3. Have it on 360. Especially now with rumors of mgs4 coming out on 360 after the ps3 launch. If those rumors are confirmed ps3 sales will drop even more. Poor sony. Well, not really. Their PR department is run by some of the biggest dumbasses on the planet. Not to mention they said this christmas will make or break them. Well, they sold less than 1.5 million units.

But ya, CoD4 is awesome. I really like the option of permanent radar. I like playing locally with 2-3 friends. Nice to be able to find each other in huge maps or turn it off and try to sneak up on people.
Watching anime, playing video games and going to college to sum it up.
It's nice to see that people are still posting! I've been working a lot, snowboarding, and I've started playing rugby. I bought a car (2000 Mustang), so that makes me pretty happy. I start college next year and I'm pretty stoked for that. Game-wise, I'm absolutely addicted to Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (even if it is basically a remake of some of the previous ones :p ). I've been on a rather dry spell as far as anime is concerned Sad ...Thinking I might give Fushigi Yugi a try next.

I think it's really cool that you're going to be a correctional officer, Batz.
wow, batz, i'm totally surprised at you man, before you were a hot psychotic mess and now you're a correctional officer.
Atomic Orgasm Wrote:wow, batz, i'm totally surprised at you man, before you were a hot psychotic mess and now you're a correctional officer.

What's frightening is I really haven't changed at all, and the majority of the people working in Corrections are chookoo >.>
YO YO YO!!!

OMG ITS BEEN WAY TOOO LONG!!! not been on much...sad to see the Forum die :'(

anyhoo im on FaceBook now Big Grin so add me if ya guyz want, allready started to catch up with IA buddies there the emails [email protected] (Rav Bains)

anyway glad to see most peops are well, im a Pharmacist now and have been for a while now..still loathe it but it pay the bills, and yeah i have a PS3 my UK gamer tag is RAV96 (no Brainer ... Wink..but i have got a USA,Jap and HK one aswell hehehe. and OMG COD4 kicks major league arse...soooooooo GOOD!!!!)

i no longer have a x360, the build quality is shite...went through five kept on goin Red on me and its sooo mofoin LOUD!!! not looked back since gettin me PS3...and hahahaha byebye HD DVD we hardly knew thee Wink

anyway hopefully cathc up with you guys soon on FaceBook or MSN ([email protected])

Take it easy dudes

\m/ >_< \m/

oh and Rikki me boi, soz not been able to catch up on MSN for a while, i'll facebook ya Big Grin
Pages: 1 2