Import Anime Forums

Full Version: www.teamasian.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
www.teamasian.com <------------------------ Just do yourself a favor and check it out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
DAMMIT STEVE, AND I JUST CLEANED OFF MY KEYBOARD 2 DAYS AGO!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Buy a sperm guard. They're like 5 bucks at Best Buy and Radio Shack. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well the problem is, I already had a guard, my ejaculate burnt through it AGAIN!!! :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yeah, but to see more on that site you need to pay.
Wait till it dries and then use a tooth brush. :lol:
Tooth brushes wont work and neither do chisels :!: Cry :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
man that site is crazy... I just need to get a guard and have some alone time... Oh and yes very true the best stuff is for pay only but we don't work that way...
i'll be praying for those poor violated pies...

pastry abuse... [STOP STEVE!]

Cry
It's a government conspiracy against pies. 8O 8O 8O
kakoi, who is that whale on your AVATAR?

@_@ ?

@_@ ?

@_@ ?

@_@ ?

@_@ ?

@_@ ?
The site is generally free. Just stick to the listing. Tianna Kai, I can taste her now. Wait that's just my arm. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Took the keyboard to the drycleaners today. They couldn't help me either!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Get some canned air and some Kleenex. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Or just buy Robin Williams he'll clean up any mess. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2