Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Problems with computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, computers suck for no reason again. Hope someone knows cuz this seems hard to google. =/

My computer won't play most games anymore. Can't play WoW. =/ Every time I load it up it minimizes. Keep trying to bring it up and it just keeps minimizing. For some reason oblivion works, but it does lag a little bit more than normal and it did take longer to close out of. I already tried reinstalling drivers for my video card and that did nothing. I have no idea what to do.
what programs or downloads have you installed since this problem started? i might try reinstalling the games, frequently there is a way to reinstall as a repair install so you don't lose any game data however i would back up first just in case. might look at the backgroud process see if theres anything unusall going on. it sounds like theres just a conflict between programs just not sure which ones.
I "fixed" the problem. Webroot has always had problems and I decided to uninstall it on a hunch. So ya, I fixed it by uninstalling the thing that's supposed to fix my computer. That program has always been a pos.