Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The sets are hard to get out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
got my shipment today. whoohoo on christmas eve too.

strange does AS and Mac share the same covers. if you remember I accidently ordered RAnma 1/2 ova when I though it had english. now I have it in my hands and the back looks almost exact the same as the AS release. of course changed a few words + logos.

anyhow, these gatefolds are hard to get out. couldn't they just print the cover on the folds insteal instead of have an outside cover box. hell its shrink wrapped. I still can't get out the ranma 1/2 part 1.

any tips?
What's exactly wrong with the gatefold?
you know the outside coverslip. well my ranma 1/2 part 1 was a little too perfect of a slip. took some time for me to get the actual sets out.

but I now fixed it. I just cutted of the coverslip and glued them on to the gatefolds themselves. now I don't have to worry about not get it out anymore.
Well there ya go. Problem solved. 8O 8O
Glue? Risky business. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I do that sometimes to cover up ugly generic gatefolds.
Glue is a scary tool. In the wrong hands. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
It's not lubrication dammit. God that was terrible. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sounds like a trip to the ER, or home surgery? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 8O 8O 8O
A little of column A, and a little of column B. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
All in all it sounds like fun. Smile Smile Smile