Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tattoos!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I would post a thread to try keep the place alive. Anyway got tattooed yesterday for the first time. Was on about doing it for ages. Anyway here we are:

[Image: leftright.jpg]

Sorry for big pic. Anyway thought they would of come out better but oh well it's only the first lot, can see me getting more lol.
gubi-gubi Wrote:Thought I would post a thread to try keep the place alive. Anyway got tattooed yesterday for the first time. Was on about doing it for ages. Anyway here we are:

[Image: leftright.jpg]

Sorry for big pic. Anyway thought they would of come out better but oh well it's only the first lot, can see me getting more lol.
I am not one for Tattoo's but they look pretty nice. But one thing that first poped in my head? Why on the wrists?

Also being in the miltiary we get info on new trends that the military finds not authorized and a new one coming popular is called Scarification http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarification

When i get back to work will upload some photos of people having it done.. very disgusting.
Schultz Wrote:I am not one for Tattoo's but they look pretty nice. But one thing that first poped in my head? Why on the wrists?

Also being in the miltiary we get info on new trends that the military finds not authorized and a new one coming popular is called Scarification http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarification

When i get back to work will upload some photos of people having it done.. very disgusting.

Scarification is pretty grim. Seen some pics of it. The left over flesh is not nice :eek: Each to there own I guess. I got the wrists because I needed opposing sides as the two compliment each other and they would look weird in the middle of my arm I think. Plus nobody would be able to see them anywhere else! Some people might say that's a bad point though lol.
gubi-gubi Wrote:Scarification is pretty grim. Seen some pics of it. The left over flesh is not nice :eek: Each to there own I guess. I got the wrists because I needed opposing sides as the two compliment each other and they would look weird in the middle of my arm I think. Plus nobody would be able to see them anywhere else! Some people might say that's a bad point though lol.

Yea it is.. And ya the pics i saw showed the left over flesh and it was very disgusting. I mean i can look at car wrecks with peoples bodies everywhere and it doesn't bother me that much. But this bothered me alot, i couldn't really stand looking at them.
You have to pick the scab constantly to get it to scar more. Yuck lol. I think branding would be a lot easier and would give practically the same look afterwards. Not that I would do any of them lol.
Look cool man. Wrists must have hurt. One of the last places I'd pick as far as pain would go. Do they mean something?
gubi-gubi Wrote:You have to pick the scab constantly to get it to scar more. Yuck lol. I think branding would be a lot easier and would give practically the same look afterwards. Not that I would do any of them lol.

Umm, from my understanding, when you get branded, you have to pick the charred flesh off.
That's what my teacher in 11th grade told us about his branding.

When I was younger (about 14-15) I was really into the idea of scarification, but since have just when with tattoos, though me & my cousin might be scarifyed one day together.

Nice tattoos by the way ^_^ I like'em they're very colorful ^_^

I've got two, they're simple, small & in black ink. But, this Saturday if I'm not working, my cousin and I are going to go get a matching moogle (Mog) tattoo.
Elcoholic Wrote:Look cool man. Wrists must have hurt. One of the last places I'd pick as far as pain would go. Do they mean something?

Well the actual images have religious connotations, the one in the left of the picture is Jesus' heart and that means God's love for mankind and the other is Mary's heart which is mankind's love for God but as I am not religious I see them as my love for my mum and dad. I wanted mum and dad in them somewhere but it wouldn't have worked. In the future I might get it written above somewhere.

It hurt so much! Was really bad. At least if I can take that I can take getting tattooed anywhere. Big Grin