Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Is Sundveildvd bad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I ordered the macross rematered fx dvd from there. It took one month and several email to get it here, and when I get it it is not even the remastered version. It has the Anime CArtoon ogo on it. What with that place?
You have now found out exactly what I refuse to order ANYTHING from them. They deal in multiple companies so theres no telling what you will get in the end.
I've ordered from them once. My package got here within 5 days & it's exactly what I ordered.

But, what I hate is kinda like it's said above; they don't tell you which company's version you're buying, meaning you don't know which one you're getting. Luckly the set I bought I checked the reviews here ahead of time & knew that two companines made it, but one was a direct copy of the other's set.

I ordered from Spihhat or whatever during their christmas sale..heck at 5 something a disc who wouldn't. Sadly the order messed up & I finally got my things in the mail TO BE SENT TO ME, this week -_-
And their normal prices are 10 something a disc, but they do allow you to chose by company & they have a good supply of old FX releases.

Sundevil is probably the place I'll be buying from now.. I always feared the day I'd say that.. -_-
IOn their saite it said Macross remastered fx, but that nto what I recevie, even the cover art is figgerent is the best proof
I ordered from them 2 times in about a week and it took over a month for me to get my stuff when I went to their website and a few emails (which they never responded to) but at least I got my stuff.
I went to their store on Ebay several times which was a whole different deal. Some sets there were actually cheaper than on their main site and delivery was almost always in a week or less. Maybe they figured they would get a lot of negative feedback if they performed the same way.
So what are my choice? email them and see if tehy will refund/exchange? or just file a chargeback and just mail the bad set back to them?
I deal with them as little as possible

They have a nasty policy of selling sets from multiple companies with no kind of warning.

Worse yet if you ask they give you this BS line about only carrying the best set so dont worry.

Their prices arent even that good so putting up with them is kinda hard to do for me.
Well, nessar is ignoring my email as always, should I just file a charge back with my paypal debit card?
Id say keep emailing him and dont let it drop for a few days

See if he responds
Well, he finally respond back and he insist that he send out the fx version. But it is impossible since before it start, title screen show a greenish Anime Cartoon screen, which is not FX. Here, I scan picture of the box he send me with and it is different form the fx version show here or at their own site:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/Xe...an0003.jpg

Anyway, he agree to let me to exchange it for soemthing else, should I taken him up on his offer or just get refund?
It's up to you on how bad you want it.
ADV finished putting out the re-mastered set last month. That set has a new 5.1 eng dub I believe and a lot of extras too.
Maybe one of the hk companies will make a bootleg set of it soon.
If SunDevil blows so badly, could some IM me with a better store or something :S

Eh, I took a full time job, & since my plans for my anime collection has double, & it almost has already, but right now I'm saving for a new computer >.<

Anyways, I really don't like what all I'm hearing about SunDevil :S
Nessar still insist thart fx send the Anime Cartoon set to them... is it even possible???
Xellos2099 Wrote:Nessar still insist thart fx send the Anime Cartoon set to them... is it even possible???

I want to say no, but I could be wrong..but I doubt it.
I guess just tell him you want a refund because this is clearly not what you asked for.

This is exactly why i dont deal with them unless im desperate.
Pages: 1 2