Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought I would check if orders are getting processed right now, placed an order over the weekend and I see on paypal the funs are unclaimed but got no order confirmation eather ???
Mantis421 Wrote:Just thought I would check if orders are getting processed right now, placed an order over the weekend and I see on paypal the funs are unclaimed but got no order confirmation eather ???

Are you joking? READ SOME POSTS!
what gubi meant was please see this thread.
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=7125
Hadent visited the site in almost 3 months when I had placed and then later reversed my order. I had no idea what was going on until I checked after placing order. A good idea would be to temp shut off the store part of the site so no one can do like I did and place an order because no warning is placed on the store front that orders will not be processed till further notice
The store can not be touched. Wished it could be, but it can not be modified or changed in any way.
Yes as Katilliya has said. JJ is not allowed by his release terms to touch the website. And as i am not a legal expert i wouldn't know my bounds of doing things if they are looking at the site etc etc.
Its to bad, but I guess its a sign of how times have changed. I see a few other sites have suffered the same fates. One familar one I use to visit also the web address no longer works and seen hints on forums that say it is gone for good because of simular sircumstance. Wishing JJ the best and hope in the future some day he is able to come back