Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Naruto Feb 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hooray!

There's going to be a 3 year time gap in naruto when they resume the main story. Naruto's finally going to be a "cooler" age. Plus the romantic interests can actually be romantic interests now instead of jealous little elementary school crushes.
When is it ending? I'm sort of getting pretty bored with the series after finishing 215 episodes..........so much fillers.... so damn long.... :p
Well once the 15th rolls around we'll get back on track. =P 1 month and 1 week to wait. Some of the fillers are pretty good, but a lot of em truly have that filler feel to them. =/ Especially the ninja cooks episode. Wtf was that?
There's part of me that really wants to get into it and then another that makes think there is no point in trying to catch up a show that long. Started reading the manga a bit but nothing kept me that hooked.
I think it's the damn length that's preventing me from buying the R1 series. Think it's gonna take years before it ends....most likely, I'll just stop watching somewhere along the road.
Yeah, some fillers are really good, the one which I really remembered was the episodes where Naruto and that bug guy were supposed to attend a funeral without laughing. The rest of the fillers, most of them I don't even remember unless there have 5 or more episodes to it like that ultra powerful girl with a demon in her, who could sent lightning down with her paintings.

Bah...........I hope Bleach is not as long.
I liked the episodes with the meteor. Those episodes seemed like they belonged in the main storyline to me. BTW I never knew until recently they aged 3 years, so fillers aren't quite as annoying. It's basically what they're doing as they're getting older.. but I still want the story to continue! I want to know what happened to Sasuke!

I almost bought the first uncut set yesterday until I remembered crank and the illusionist were coming out so I just waited until midnight and spent my money on those at walmart.
Sasuke? Think have to wait another 200 episodes Tongue

I had crank and illusionist 2 weeks ago....already watched the texas chainsaw beginning and gridiron last week too.
Japschin Wrote:crank and texas chainsaw beginning

These were ok. Fun but no masterpieces. Thought the guy who played Pedro in Napoleon Dynamite was funny in Crank.
Crank is a great movie if you like the genre. Transporter was better, but still a great movie. Texas chainsaw... ew. I hate those movies. They're so stupid, even among stupid horror movies.