Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question Reguarding The Publishers Rights..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Raided them because bootlegs are illegal to sell.

Oh ok, that's what I thought, thanks for clearifying that for me.
~Todd
Yea basically he meant the police raided the buildings because they where selling illegal stuff. (bootlegs).
Yeah, there's a bunch of stores around here that sell bootlegs. They wanted $80 for Inuyasha boxset 1, and when I brought up that I could get it from four to five websites for about $35, they gave me a 20% discount on my purchase.

Haha..the cheeky bastards. Tongue Tongue
~Todd
They were doing the same thing at a convention here over the summer. They were charging R1 prices for the standard boxsets. Just to give you an example they were selling Tekkaman Blade for $230 USD?! I told them that they were theives and I could get all that stuff for cheap online. They called me a liar and said there was no way that I could find that content anywhere else. So I gave some cheap plugs for a couple of websites. Needless to say they didn't want me around thier booth anymore. Tongue Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Yeah, there's a bunch of stores around here that sell bootlegs. They wanted $80 for Inuyasha boxset 1, and when I brought up that I could get it from four to five websites for about $35, they gave me a 20% discount on my purchase.

That 20% off still sucks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
True. Even with the 20% that still blows. Big Grin Big Grin Go murder someone. Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

They were doing the same thing at a convention here over the summer. They were charging R1 prices for the standard boxsets. Just to give you an example they were selling Tekkaman Blade for $230 USD?! I told them that they were theives and I could get all that stuff for cheap online. They called me a liar and said there was no way that I could find that content anywhere else. So I gave some cheap plugs for a couple of websites. Needless to say they didn't want me around thier booth anymore. Tongue Tongue

I wouldn't want you around my booth either. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes I am an asshole. I just had to stand up for "justice". Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Justice for bootleggers. The irony. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Someone has to stand up for injustice it may as well be me. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I can stand on one leg!

Sometimes I don't fall!!!

:? WTF did I just say? :?
Simply amazing.
No, no, no! It was 20% off my purchase, which was the Inuyasha vocal collection! Instead of costing me $30, it cost me $25! ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3