Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've been really busy lately and even though I've been coming here everyday I have yet to find some time to reply to all the posts I want to reply. Today is no different, it's 5 am and I still have a huge amount of gifts to wrap.
Still, I do have enough time to wish everybody a Merry Christmas. I hope all of you have a happy holiday, especially JJ who, among us, is the one that needs it the most.

Merry Christmas everyone! Smile
yes a merry christmas too everybody! Man it takes longer too type a reply on the Wii than on my PC. I hope you all get something special this christmas!
DITTO!! Esp. for JJ...
It's Christmas at your places already? I really can't get used to working with different time-zones.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope everyone has a great time.
Also, I would like to thank JJ and the moderators of this site for all the good work they've done this year again.
It's not Christmas here yet, it's now 8pm of the 24th. But it's already Christmas time so no harm in wishing everybody a happy holiday even if it's not the 25th yet. Smile
Merry Christmas to everyone too. I am glad to be on vacation and actually getting to spend Christmas with my family again.
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you guys have a good one.
Merry Xmas to all!

Big Grin
Merry Christmas! Finally got rid of everyone out of my house! Got my damn broadband working again after a few days too! Feel out of touch with the world! :p
Hope every one had a good one. I know I did. I don't think I have ever seen my parents this happy on a Christmas morning. It was expensive as hell for me this year but I gave them and my sisters great gifts and none of us where disappointed. In fact, I got a Wireless controller and gig bag for Guitar Hero, and some how they managed to get me a freaking Wii. Total shock rose from deep with in me. So Merry Christmas every one!
RF_InSAnE Wrote:It's Christmas at your places already? I really can't get used to working with different time-zones.

Andromeda18 lives in the future, didn't you know?
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got to spend it with family and friends.
Better late than never...hehehe

Hope everyone had an AWESOME CHRISTMAS!!!
i dont know but for me it kinda went away before i noticed it had even appeared...
gets quicker evry year and lasts that much more shorter... guess its the years creeping up on me...

though one things for sure i got the FATHER TED BOXSET... Big Grin
one of my faves comdies ever ...used to watch it back in skool days
Kind of old thread so the last christmas was wished in 2007 let me the first to wish on 2013