Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New to anime... HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

So, I've been a huge fan of manga for a while now, but am just now getting into anime... while searching the web for reviews, I stumbled upon this great site and figured I'd offer up a plea for help...

From what I have gathered so far the two best companies that are producing HK DVD's are FX and MI. And thanks to this site I can know figure out which set has the best subtitles or which ones actually have english dubs (thank you!)

My question concerns websites to buy from. I have seen the thread RE: SPHIATT.com but have never bought from them. Their site is very informative and they have a great Christmas sale going on now with lots in stock. But what other sites do you guys buy from?

I've found quite a few sites that sell what I'm looking for, but neglect to say what companies produce the sets... and since it seems that the same sets from different companies vary quite a bit, I want to be sure I'm getting the right one (read best one).

Any help you can offer a guy who wants to know would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Beau
Import-Anime (the site you're on right now) is a webshop, so this is a great and I mean really great site to buy your dvd's.
JJ offers great service.