Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question about Ninja Scroll TV Perfect Collection FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read all the reviews & they say that the video quaility is pretty good.
I was wondering if anyone has the set & can enlighten me on the matter, becuase I tried watching Ep1 today & the video was pixeling on still scenes, & kept jumping ahead 30 seconds to 3 minutes like every 5 minutes. Do I have a bad disc or did everyone happen to exaggerate on the flawless video on the first disc. If so, I can't wait to see the second disc -_-

Which I might also add the silver ring around the underside of the disc is like chipped in two places, not chiupped off like the disc is chipped, but like the little ring inside it isn't whole, but it's not touching any portion of the data, so it shouldn't matter, Hell it could be normal for all I know.

Thank You For Your Time,
BKR
I don't remember any of the problems you talk about Batz. I should have at least noticed it when the dvd skips about 30 seconds, right?
So I think you have a bad disc, since I don't have any problems.
if the HK is too low of quality you can get the ultimate edition with figurine and all that for like 50 dollars at hastings if u got one of those

ive heard it's a local store but im not sure if thats true
Cyrus Wrote:if the HK is too low of quality you can get the ultimate edition with figurine and all that for like 50 dollars at hastings if u got one of those

ive heard it's a local store but im not sure if thats true

Nah, never heard of a Hastings before. I was just making sure that it shouldn't be that way before asking JJ about a replacement disc. I didn't want to look like a dick by asking for a new disc & the problems being universaly HK >.<

I loaned the set to my cousin to see if he could get it to play better on his PS2 and he hasn't tried it yet, I'll have to snatch it back this afternoon & check the 2nd disc for errors.