Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Thoughts of a new Forumn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to suggest a new forumn to be created. A forumn of anime editorials. The topics could include anything, as long as you don't go off topic. That means no Midget Bukkake, unless that was the original editorial topic. What do people think? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/siz]
actually we will have something like that but it will be more of a front page thingie... where we will have some editorial every week or so... it will be writen by some of our staff Smile
I'd definately like to be able to write for the site. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That is a wonderful idea. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sounds like a great idea. I look forward to it. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Well I hope everything falls into place. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Any Idea on a time frame for that to happen? I think that it's a wonderful Idea. 8O 8)
I'll have to ask Schultz and JJ. ^_^
Midget Bukake! Sorry I had to get that out of my system. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I got some topics all set up. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes we need to sparks some real debates around here. Not just random topics that turn into to lousy excuses for a bukake joke. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
When the desicion is set, I will pump out a editorial on the Progression of Anime in America, or the constant battle of sub vs. dub. Or a favorite of mine, the displaying of anti-American views in anime. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: