Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Maple Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So does anyone else play this 2D MMORPG? The characters are just too cute! Plus it's probably one of the few MMO games with a significant amount of female players (partially because most of those female players used to play Audition before it closed down, which was by the same company).

Best of all, it's FREE! Yes, no monthly service fee, no purchasing cost. Cute interaction!

http://www.nexon.net/

Click on Maple Story on the right side of the page.
BTW, the site only works with IE, boo.

I usually play on the BROA server, in case you plan on joining me.
*bump*? Sad
Sorry man. Gears of war is eating all my free time till zelda comes out here. I have so much stuff laying arround to play I won't have time for anything even if its free Wink
i took your advice and tried it, got to lvl 12 to give it a fair test, i really didnt care for it, my biggest problem with it is the same problem i have with all mmo's the people playing them, not but 5 min after i created my charictor, i already had people begging me for money
Psygnius Wrote:I usually play on the BROA server, in case you plan on joining me.

I've got a level 30 Page stuck in the O-Mega sector & a level 2x mage & bowman, but I don't play but like once every 2 months.
I'll get bored, I'll play good for about 2-3 weeks, then I get tired of it.
Hehe... yeah, I brought my lvl 22 Rogue down to the Omega Sector once.... that place is rough. I <3 the invisbility skill, it was the only way I could get back out of there.

Yeah, I got bored of it around lvl 24. I'm back in Victoria Island, but it takes so long to level up that end up quitting the game before I get any further. But I still find the characters pretty cute, with their facial expressions and all that.
never played it but my brother plays it on his computer. it looks simple. i came home the other day and found it installed on my comp. temped to try, but havent had time.