Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I'm So Frustrated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I already posted about this, but I'm having so much trouble. I know it is really unusual, but I really, really want to open an import anime shop, but don't have a clue on were to start looking for a place to buy them. Can you buy straight from animegod.com for MAC? I emailed them and havn't gotten a response. Does FX even have a site? Is there a place to go, or someone to talk to? I have been searching for days, and have found nothing. It's really, really frustrating. Could someone at least tell me where to start looking?

Sad
Well first of all you are asking in the wrong place. You wouldn't go into a high street store and ask them where they get their stock would you? This is a store that has a forum who kindly lets us talk about what we want such as other stores but come on asking for their suppliers is going too far. Try going to the AN boards at least. Lastly as you have been told FX doesn't exist anymore!
I tried searching google and I can't find AN boards. Could you post a link? Also, I'm not sking for import-anime's supplier, all I'm asking for is how and where to start looking for one.
http://arcticnightfall.com/boards/forumd...&forumid=9

I think you should do a bit more research before you start. Good luck though, it's always good when people take initiative and try go it alone.
Its not just that, its that I've already spend many many many hours researching, and have found completely nothing. Thanks for the link! Smile