Import Anime Forums

Full Version: anyone know what song this is?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The begining reminds me a bit of Bodyrockers - I Like The Way You Move. Maybe Bodyrockers sampled that version or something... Even the woman seems to do that little talking bit at the start.
yea downloaded Bodyrockers and they nothing close to what that one is like ~_~
ok who ever finds out what song is playing here gets a free dvd!
Damn, that's one hot lady.

Ow right, the song. Can't really help. Catchy tune though. Music reminds me of that guy who married Jeniffer Lopez (the last marriage).

If you really want to know why not email the school. Its worth a try. http://www.gabusidanceschool.it/
Mark Anthony is her new hubby

and i did email that school, no reply ~_~
Elcoholic Wrote:Damn, that's one hot lady.

You really think so?!
Okay, maybe I'm being too harsh. Truth be told the quality of the video is terrible so I can hardly see anything AND I really don't like the way they move which makes me a little biased.
the way they move? they move as the dance they dance tells em to! Cha Cha Wink
JunkieJoe Wrote:the way they move? they move as the dance they dance tells em to! Cha Cha Wink

I don't mean that. I'm talking about those weird (I think they're weird) movements they do with their hands and body in general. I don't know how to explain it properly, it's not the dancing itself, it's certain movements. And it's not exclusive to the cha cha either.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I don't mean that. I'm talking about those weird (I think they're weird) movements they do with their hands and body in general. I don't know how to explain it properly, it's not the dancing itself, it's certain movements. And it's not exclusive to the cha cha either.

I think I know what you mean. I don't like dancing that is too forced like that. It doesn't look natural and comes across as weird.
its Latin, thats what Latin dances are like, Cha Cha, Rumba, to some extend even Salsa

I like it, been taking lessons for 3 months now Smile
Me like the way she moves. And her dress is nice too.