Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My Tat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a Tattoo on my arm Friday. I've wanted to for a while but just kept putting it off. Mostly because they cost so much. But I finally broke down and got the ANBU Symbol on my Left Arm, and Black, like most of the Pictures of Kakashi in ANBU show. I know it is supposed to be red and go on the other arm, but I decided since it was me, and I'm not an ANBU, wtf did it matter, so I put it where I wanted to.

[Image: anbutatmakebl1.jpg]

Yeah, that pic sucks. To close but oh well; mission accomplished. What do ya think?
So many freckles!!! Sorry, couldn't help noticing. :o
The tattoo is very cool. Love the symbol, love it in black.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:So many freckles!!! Sorry, couldn't help noticing. :o

HAHAHAHAHA LOL!!! Yeah, its cool, I look in the mirror and think the same thing. You can't tell by face, cause I have none there, but my arms are at least 1/6 freckles.Big Grin I look kinda strange in sleeveless shirts (or no shirt, even weirder in fact lol). And yeah, I like it in black too. Just seems more classic that way too.
nice, i've been thinking about getting a tattoo as well, but since i live at home still and my parents are against it, i'll have to wait. i think your's looks really good in black, good choice.
I think I just discovered that the tattoo normally goes on the left. Looked that way in the last episode of Naruto anyway. But I'm glad it's black too. It distinguishes it from the rest of them, so I don't end up with a tattoo that some other fan decided to get (though that would bother me too much I guess). In commemoration of this tattoo, I've updated my sig with an appropriate image. It is the first editing I've done since helping my friend with his webpage, but it went faster than any other banner I've ever made. Took me at most 20 minuets to get it just the way I wanted it.

Anyway, I already want to get another one (tattoo), but am choosing to show some restraint so I don't wake up one day and can?t see my natural skin color. Took me over a year to finally go and get this one, so I want to put some serious thought in to this one as well. It is a big decision, and should not be taken lightly.