Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ebay Question: Crying Freeman MAC DVD's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed that Ebay have many users selling the Crying Freeman MAC DVD's. The thing I want to know is, someone somewhere must obviously be selling the MAC DVD's - does anybody know where since all my usual sources (namely this site and animekrazy) don't sell the wretched thing.
I will have some in stock soon Smile
Excellent :twisted:
It has to be the terrible work of Stream Line Pictures. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think I'll buy the R1's further down the road. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote:I think I'll buy the R1's further down the road

I sincerely hope that was some kind of sick joke there Smile.

Ah darn it, the MAC version has dub/sub and it ain't gonna cost $24.95 for for four shoddy eps. I know which one i'll be buying as soon as Joe gets it in Smile
I thought it just had the dub. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well my friend works at Best Buy so he can hook me up with extremely cheap DVDs. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
How is crying freeman? I almost rented one of the tapes at blockbuster years ago, but never did. I was at Best Buy today. So many things I want, and cannot afford. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Yeah..how is it? Same as kakoi..they have two of the tapes at blockbusters but I never actually rent one. ^_^;;
~Todd
Carl Macek is a dick hole.
Quote:How is crying freeman? I almost rented one of the tapes at blockbuster years ago, but never did. I was at Best Buy today. So many things I want, and cannot afford.

Well, i've seen the first two tapes and it's alright. The script is a bit corny, and every fight is an excuse for the characters to strip (and i'm not just talking about nice-looking characters only). The whole premise with the chinese mafia and stuff is cool though so I'd watch more in the future. I've bought the "Crying Freeman" live-action movie though, but have yet to watch it.
It's the wonderful Streamline Picture dub from Carl Macek. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That's right it is Streamline and that is why I didn't see it so long ago. 8O 8O 8O As long as it has japanese it should be alright 8O 8O
Hey Joe, when are you expectin' those Crying Freeman MAC's?
been having customs issues lately Sad sorry for the delay.. hoping in a week or so
Stupid Customs! :x :x :x :x