Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Bleach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
but how can you reap death? Smile
Homeless Joe Wrote:but how can you reap death? Smile

By sowing the seeds that kill? :confused: Wink
It's good but Ichigos VA kept sounding like he was trying to do another Vash the Stampede which makes Ichigos VA the worst so far by far. Liked the dub outside of that.
I decided there was no way I was even going to bother with the show since I just picked up volume 15 of the manga today. I'm way too far ahead to be bothered with it, subbed or dubbed. Some things I just like to read. Besides, I?m not sure any voice other than the one in my head would sound right after 15 Volumes of manga.
i haven't started on the manga yet, since i started watching the anime first and i don't really like doing both at the same time.
The dub from this series was OK at best... It definitley needs work (ie. The characters need personalities to be reflected in their voices) but it was far from being the worst dub I've ever seen. Ichigo's voice just sounds... wrong... I'm not comparing him to the japanese dub, but the voice actor they have (Johnny YONG BOSCH) just sounds way too old for the role.
Pages: 1 2