Import Anime Forums

Full Version: damn this sucks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
damn mit I just looked over things carefully and I rebought the same thing.

argh! I ordered Ranma ova and didn't notice that hte mac release doesn't have english dub! essentially I just bought something which I already had. and its too late for me to not take it. argh!!!

joe can I trade it back to you for something else? assuming I did read it wrong and the mac release doesn't have english dub. like really really sucks to buy pretty much the same thing again.
sure, I can to an exchange, PM me with details of what u bought when etc..
I thought that the MAC was a direct R1 rip. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
that's what I thought too, unless Joe can confirm for me what's actually on the dvds themselves. I haven't recieved it yet, will be getting here, I pretty much bought the same thing as the AS release in terms of what's on it.
Yeah that would suck to buy the same damn thing twice. I was going to buy it, if it was an R1 rip. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I need to own that sucker. I am a huge Rumiko fan. I need that set. Once again after Christmas. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Do you still live with your parents? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That would cut the cost a bit. I plan on living with my parents for a while after pharmacy school. Like 22. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes. I am still "mooching" off my parents. I am still waiting for the stupid school system to get back to me on my sub application.( I only sent it out a couple of days ago). So here I am wasting my time doing stupid stuff. What I really want to do is write. Write until my fingers bleed. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
the item is R1 rip just they didnt rip the Dub track, just Japanese with perfect R1 subs.
Eeeeewwwwww I really liked the dub. Cry
perfect for me! I think the dub stole my money. So that means perfect subtitles! Happy days. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O