Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Midori Days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone seen the anime or read the manga? i was thinking of picking it up and was wondering if it was worth it.
Its really quite funny, and a bit weird lol - very original I'd say tho. Its got humour, romance, action (some) and its a cute little series that makes you want to know how it will all end.

(I'm referring to the anime here, haven't read the manga)
anime is good, i watched it and was kinda hooked. B
Agreed -- I saw the anime and it was really great -- a cute girl and a pugilistic man, all sharing the same arm. What a concept.

It made me want to read the manga when that came out in the states; that's worth reading as well.
great, thanks guys. i think i'll have to pick it up =)
Watched it as a fansub and loved it!!
I've read a good deal of the manga & I loved it. I've also seen one fan-subbed episode & it seemed well worth the money to buy it; I jsut forgot to buy in on my last order -_-
i bought the r1 version of this and liked it alot. but i still have one qustion about it.... how the heck did she become he's right hand? did she really really wished it? hahaha (in a way thats wat i love about anime, anythings possible?!?!?)
Gemini Wrote:i bought the r1 version of this and liked it alot. but i still have one qustion about it.... how the heck did she become he's right hand? did she really really wished it? hahaha (in a way thats wat i love about anime, anythings possible?!?!?)
I think it's all about the irony.
err, this could be a spoiler, but not really:
He says he'll never have a girlfriend other than his right hand; she was wishing to be his girlfriend. The irony is of course that the only girl he can find that wants him ends up being his right hand..