Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ranma 1/2 Movie Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What movie(s) are on the collection? Ranma 1/2: Movie 1 DVD (Hyb): Big Trouble Nekonron China & Ranma 1/2: Movie 2 DVD (Hyb): Nihao My Concubine.
the dvd has the 2 movies on it

Big Trouble in Nekonron, China
Nihao my Concubine

is this what u were asking? cause i didnt quite undestand what you saind in the actual message
JunkieJoe Wrote:the dvd has the 2 movies on it

Big Trouble in Nekonron, China
Nihao my Concubine

is this what u were asking? cause i didnt quite undestand what you saind in the actual message

I don't think anyone understood what he was asking.
OK, Let me ask again. On the Movie Collection (Ranma 1/2), what is/are the entitled movie(s). If you don't know, DON'T RESPOND.
TazForm, did you read response #2??? I posted whats on the dvd,

if you not planning to read the responses, please dont post because you will never get an answer...

nuff said.
JunkieJoe Wrote:TazForm, did you read response #2??? I posted whats on the dvd,

if you not planning to read the responses, please dont post because you will never get an answer...

nuff said.

I'm sure he won't listen so it would be best to just ignore everything he says.
TazForm Wrote:OK, Let me ask again. On the Movie Collection (Ranma 1/2), what is/are the entitled movie(s). If you don't know, DON'T RESPOND.

What if I do know? Should I respond? Or should I also not respond? Could you be a bit clearer on these instructions.
TazForm Wrote:OK, Let me ask again. On the Movie Collection (Ranma 1/2), what is/are the entitled movie(s). If you don't know, DON'T RESPOND.
OK. I don't know, so I won't respond Big Grin
The second message wasn't toward you,JunKie Joe, it was towards that @#@hole Puppet Master.... I did get your message. Thx for being direct. It's those @#@hole that piss me off.
Typical worthless waste of space human garbage. People like you make me sick.
Wtf?!?!?!?!?!?